MWC Barcelona is the largest mobile event in the world, bringing together the latest innovations and leading-edge technology from more than 2,400 leading companies.
Hitachi Vantara will have a booth presence, a dedicated meeting room.
Location: Hall 8.0 - Booth E17 - Meeting Room M15:
Fira Congress Centre:
Date: 25-28 February 2019
We will be showcasing the following demos;
We have a wealth of Hitachi Vantara Executives and Telco Subject Experts in attendance including;
- Paul Lewis: Global Vice President and CTO, Industry and Enterprise Architecture
- Shane Archiquette: APAC CTO - Communications, Media & Entertainment
- Felipe Padilla: EMEA CTO Communications, Media & Entertainment
- Nicolas Lemieux: AMER CTO Communications, Media & Entertainment
- Tim Durant: Senior Director, Global Industry and IoT Alliances
- Daniel Dalle Carbonare: SVP, Global Accounts
- Jorge Colotto: VP Strategy & Industries – Global Accounts
- Billy Casanova: Global Lead - Telco & Media Alliances
- John Wilson: Director, Telco & IoT Solution Sales
- David Smethurst: CTO Energy Sector
- Paul Aspden: Head of EMEA Telco Sales
Book a meeting with our Executives and Subject Matter Experts on site. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make the request.
The Hitachi Events Team